I’m gently challenging myself to meet three healthy goals next week. I would love for you to join me!
WHEN? Monday through Friday, 11/13/17 – 11/17/17
WHAT? Just choose 3 simple ways you can impact your health for the better and stick to it.
HOW? Nothing to it. Just comment at the bottom of this blog post “I’m in!” and list the three healthy changes you plan to make. This will sign you up to receive encouraging messages next week. (I send out very few emails and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.)
WHY? Our health is a priority that often falls too far down the list. Self care is important and setting three achievable goals will help to remind us of that. Shaking things up a bit is good for the mind too.
SOME HEALTHY GOAL IDEAS
Need some help brainstorming?
- Start each day with a warm tonic (ginger tea, warm lemon water…)
- Take a walk every day
- Spend 5 minutes in constructive rest position daily (lying on your back with your knees up)
- Go to bed by 10:30
- No white sugar/flour
- Prep salads for lunch every day
- Try one new healthy recipe this week
- Take a walk in nature one day this week
- Spend 10 minutes resting in the fresh air every day
- Spend 5 minutes stretching upon rising
- Reduce caffeine by switching from coffee to tea
- Eat a salad with dinner every night
- No electronics before breakfast
- No electronics past 9pm