Are you ready to turn your health around – in a real, natural and sustainable way? Do you wish your children’s taste buds were more attuned to the nutrient-dense foods they need for optimal health and growth? I will help you take it step-by-step and provide all of the support you need. The rewards are going to amaze you!
(Read client testimonials here.)
I recommend the “Fresh Start” bundle because it provides a solid foundation as you set out to transform your health for good.
2. Next comes the Pantry Makeover. The main purpose of this activity is to give you clarity on what you should eat and why, based on your preferences and specific needs. We will go over the list of top ingredients to avoid and I will introduce to you some of the world’s healthiest foods. We will discuss giving yourself an “oil change” – replacing toxic oils with the right nourishing fats. We will get started on a customized “instead of” list. (Instead of chips, we will eat air-popped corn with butter and sea salt…) This will give us direction for our next step.
3. Now we are off to the grocery store for a Smart Shopping Trip. I buy many of my staples at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, but if a conventional chain such as Publix or Kroger will be your main stop, let’s head there. (Costco is a good place to buy certain items in bulk – if you are interested I can provide you with a list.) This is a time for food education as well as spontaneous conversation about topics you want to know more about such as fitness, skin care, supplements and healthy sleep.
4. As you begin to create a “new normal” of eating and serving real & delicious foods, questions and challenges will arise. I will be here for you! Contact me over the next month or so for support. The more questions you have, the better.
Services are also available at an hourly rate. The rate depends on the service and location.
- Pantry Makeovers
- Smart Shopping Trips
- Nutrition Consultations
- Help with Meal Planning
- Private Pilates & Yoga Instruction
- General Fitness Consultation (Movement and Posture Analysis, Fitness Plans, Home Gym Ideas…)